Kenya, located in the African continent, is home to the 8th wonder of the world, Masai Mara - an area of preserved wilderness where every year, the Great Migration takes place. Kenya's territory lies just on the equator and has a warm and humid tropical climate on its coastline, while the climate is much cooler within the savannah grasslands. It is the perfect setting for the adventure of a lifetime!
Promotion: Book before 31st October, 2018 for 20% off our Kenya Safari Adventure Package!
Valid Till: 31st December, 2018 (please speak to one of our advisors for blackout dates)
- 2-Night Hotel Stay in Sankara Hotel, Nairobi
- 2-Night Hotel Stay in Mara Engai, Masai Mara
- 2-Night Hotel Stay in Serena Camp, Lake Elmenteita
- Private Safari Experience in a 4 x 4 Land Cruiser
- English Speaking Driver/ Guide
- Game Drives around Kenya
- 3 Meals everyday
- Park Entry / Conservation / Sanctuary Fees
- Bottled Water / Light Snacks during Safari
- Fully Customized Itinerary
- Airport Round Trip Transfers
- All drinks (hard or soft), extra meals, tipping, porterage etc
- Visas, laundry, insurance, sightseeing, excursions in Nairobi.
- Any other items/expenses not mentioned above.
Total Price per pax: 2000 USD*
*Rate subject to availability and dates
*Taxes not included
*Air tickets not included
+ Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride with Champagne Breakfast
+ 3-night stay in Seychelles
Location: Kenya, Africa
Recommended Duration: 6 nights
Best Time To Go: June - December