London. A fast-paced city, full of excitement. From its history to its food, there is not one thing that this city does not have. The ambience is what attracts people from all over the world at any time of the year, making London one of the most popular cities around the world.
There are countless attractions that not a lot of people know about but can guarantee a good time.
1) Enjoy the free flow champagne at Bob Bob Ricard
2) Sail through Little Venice
3) Take in the distinctive beauty of the colourful houses in Notting Hill
4) Relish the high tea at the 18th-century tea rooms at Sketch London
5) Enjoy the funky colourful neon electric pieces at the God's Own Junkyard
6) Shop through Carnaby Street
7) Walk through the markets in Covent garden
8) Take in the fresh air at Kensington gardens
- Enjoy the Chinese culture in China Town
- Eat at one of the oldest food markets in Borough Market
- Enjoy the cosmopolitan shops in Camden Market
Photo Credits: Bob Bob Ricard, God's Own Junkyard, The Gyle, Corinthia London, The Half Moon